|Company||Michael Page Construction|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 7 Jun, 5:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is an extremely reputable and credible home builder.Due to their company culture they constantly attract top talent within the market. With a great name in the market they pride themselves on their quality end product, customer service and the development opportunities for their staff.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for managing anywhere from 10-20 builds at any one time within super lots across Auckland. You will be required to work on 2,3,4 bedroom stand-alone, duplex and also terraced housing projects.
The following attributes would be beneficial:
- Experience in the New Zealand Construction Industry either in Residential or Commercial.
- The ability to programme and schedule multiple jobs.
- A Trade Certification in Carpentry or joinery would be advantageous.
- LBP Accreditation is also advantages
- Experience dealing with clients
- A passion and drive in the industry
The remuneration package will be highly competitive depending on the level of experience and skill-set.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Callum Massie on +64 9 354 8116.