|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 5:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The role is to take overall responsibility for delivery of apartment builds including site works are meeting programme, managing trades and all scopes of work are being met in terms of quality and risks.
As an applicant, you will have a strong understanding and/or experience in:
- Multi story projects in NZ and/or other commercial projects involving structural steel and precast/tiltpanel
- Overall construction project management experience, financial management, sub contractor management, managing relationships with staff and ensuring levels of productivity are being met
- Stakeholder management with design and other relevant consultants
- Trade carpentry qualified and coming from a trades background ideally
- Quality Assurance, OSH knowledge
You have strong people skills, can influence and can get the best from staff, subcontractors and other consultants to ensure results.
Salary: $120K - $140K + veh,
For further information, please call Matt on 0275544064 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 87713