|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$140000 - NZ$150000 per annum|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 9:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Skills and requirements:
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager (or Project Engineer with commercial accountability)
? Ability to understand and follow plans with the experience making adjustments as needed based on site conditions.
? Experience overseeing sites with multiple staff, and subcontractors to ensure deadlines are maintained.
? Excellent communication skills with both front line workers, consultants, clients and stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable on construction administration.
- Infrastructure projects' experience, including bulk earthworks preferably.
- Ability to plan daily /weekly work tasks.
- Commitment to finishing tasks on time, to budget and to the highest standard.
- Good comprehension of construction methodology and earthwork plans.
- Solid understanding of current Health & Safety legislation and commitment to ensuring fully compliant jobsites.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to be an inspirational motivator.
NEW ZEALAND WORK RIGHTS ARE ESSENTIAL!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of experts within one of the fastest growing civil construction companies in todays market, with a fantastic work culture, an ever-expanding list of projects and a proven track record of success.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a lucrative remuneration package ranging from 140,000 to 150,000 NZD, depending on your experience and expertise.
If you would like to find out more about this job, speak to Johnny O'Rourke, Franklin Smith Civil Construction specialist on +6421839812 or alternatively send an updated cv to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.