|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Generous salary package on offer|
|Listed||Tue 17 Jul, 9:46 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• North Shore Location
• Opportunity for Intermediate SM to establish themselves
• Generous Salary Package on offer
About the Company
The company work on a vast range of projects in both the commercial and residential sectors. They are well established in New Zealand and fast growing in the Auckland market. With projects coming through for both residential and light commercial they are looking for a Site Manager who is up and coming in their career and is keen to hit the ground running.
About the Role
Your role will be ensuring that the site is running smoothly and efficiently. In order to be successful in this role you will need to ensure monthly schedules are set and kept to, jobs are prioritised, and strict Health and Safety policies are followed. As the Site Manager you will need to be able to identify the most efficient way of working without compromising quality. Communication will be key.
Skills & Experience:
• A trade certified carpentry background or degree qualified
• At least 4 years’ experience working in the construction industry
• Have at least 2 years’ experience as a Site Manager
• 1+ years recent New Zealand experience
• Large residential, industrial and commercial industry experience will all be considered
• Have a good understanding of local building codes
Become a part of a company that value their staff and reward hard work. The company’s turnover is minimal as when they recognise a quality employee they ensure they remain happy in their role. Along with a generous salary package you will receive regular team building and development.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in New Zealand without restriction
Click APPLY or contact Sian for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.