|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||$70,000 - $80,000 depending on your experience|
|Listed||Sat 21 Jul, 1:24 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will be working alongside an extremely supportive leadership team in an environment which strives on their customer loyalty and reputation within the industry.
This is a full time position offering 40+ hours Monday – Friday, with flexibility and a great salary package.
The successful applicant will ideally have a background within the aluminum windows and doors industry along with high levels of customer service and managerial skills to ensure all installations are carried out to the required standards.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating glaziers and subcontractors and allocating work
- Management of the process delivery and installation
- Looking after a range of different sites
- Customer contact to ensure we are meeting the requirements
- Compliant Health and Safety
- Thorough knowledge of the construction industry, and preferably knowledge within the glass/glazing industry
- Computer illiterate
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to train and develop staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Great time management and organization
- Ability to be able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong cost and budget management experience
The role would suit someone who has an understanding or experience of the retrofit double glazing industry. If you believe you meet the criteria above, please submit your resume and we will be in contact with you soon, alternatively if you would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Hayley on 021 865 955.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.