|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$90k - $130k depending on experience|
|Listed||Mon 23 Jul, 5:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Well established professional construction company.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Great company culture.
An Auckland based company who have spent more than 30 years' innovating the city`s construction industry. With experience across numerous sectors including industrial, healthcare, retail and commercial, they have a track record of completing projects on time and within budget. With a commitment to the delivery of excellence the company have proven they are truly the experts within their field.
Due to the ever increasing portfolio of projects the company require the services of a Senior Site Manager to join their Auckland team.
The role consists of, but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Managing sub-contractors and labour.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Adhering to internal and external policy and procedures.
- Enhancing and managing a professional relationship with the client.
- Driving the project ensuring completion to a high standard.
- QA documentation.
- Ensuring that project expenditure is accurately controlled and reported
To be considered for this role you will have a trade or tertiary background and extensive experience working on commercial construction projects. You will have great leadership skills along with an eye for detail and the ability to work within allocated timeframes.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package of $90k - $130k depending on experience and a commitment to the continued development of your career.
If you looking for a new challenge with one of New Zealand's leading contractors then apply online or give us a call for a confidential chat today.
To apply directly for this role, click on the apply button or for more information, please contact Nikki Anderson:
T: +64 (0) 9 363 2928
M: +64 (0) 22 1361083