|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$60-$70 PH|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 12:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Contract Site Manager required for a tier 1, New Zealand owned construction company who work across a range of different sub sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Logistics and Community based work. Due to consistent growth experienced throughout the organisation the company is now recruiting for a Concrete Site Manager for a project based in Auckland City which is a Mixed Use/Apartment based project. The ideal candidate with have significant experience in concrete and structural work.
Job title: Contract Site Manager (Concrete)
Company type: Main Contractor
Contract type: Contractor (PAYE or GST)
Contract duration: Long term contract
Salary: Up to $75 PH
Project Types: Commercial Mixed Use
- The Site Manager will be responsible for managing a construction site team including supervising day-to-day activities
- Ensuring all work is of required standard and Health & Safety requirements
- Managing subcontractors
- Managing resourcing levels
- Performance management and employee development.
- Supporting the Construction Manager in planning work and managing relevant parties in carrying site inspections, plus other associated duties.
- Successful candidate will have significant demonstrable experience working for commercial main contractors, with excellent construction knowledge and problem solving skills, excellent people management and communication skills.
- They will have strong experience of managing sub-contractors and liaising with all relevant stakeholders.
- Additional commercial awareness would be desirable.
- The project will require security clearance would be required, including a criminal record check and full referencing checks.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Michael Donaghy on 021 504 639, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org