|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$135000 - NZ$150000 per annum|
|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 11:28 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Managing all finishing trades
- Ensuring all retail projects are delivered on program to the highest standard
- Subcontractor coordination and management
- Site supervision and coordination
- Logistics mangement
- Liaison with external and internal stakeholders
- H & S and QA responsibility
To be successful you will need:
- A trade background - carpentry, joinery etc
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position
- Have a proven track record on high end, luxury, retail projects in a fast paced environment
- Be quality driven with an eye for detail
- Display strong staff management, organisational, planning and communication skills
What's in it for you?
You will be joining the best in the industry gaining invaluable experience which can also aid you internationally. Not only this but you will be rewarded greatly for your work with an above market salary.
Starting dates for these roles are between October to late November however interviews will be taking place prior to this.
If you are put in the hard yards in your work and are passionate about what you do but feel you are not properly rewarded then please contact me for a confidential conversation on 09 303 9093. email Carol at email@example.com but most importantly click "APPLY".
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.