|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 4:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client act as a Main Contractor and Project Management business, delivering predominantly commercial construction developments in and around the Wellington CBD. In this position your fixed engagement will be working as the Site Manager on a seismic strengthening project in the Wellington CBD.
Key skills and experience required:
- Right to work in New Zealand required
- Trade construction qualification highly preferred
- Strong record in health and safety management
- Proven ability in subcontractor management
- Proven Main Contractor experience as a Site Manager / Supervisor
- Ability to deliver work to programme
- Ability to liaise professionally with stakeholders and Tenants
For more details on this opportunity please contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: TS63873
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.