|Pay & Benefits||100000-140000|
|Listed||Thu 26 Jul, 12:20 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Permanent Opportunity
- Work for the best
- Great RATES
This Civil organisation is looking for an Operations Manager to carry out new infrastructure projects...
Your new company
This Civil organisation is looking for an Operations Manager to carry out new infrastructure projects within the Wellington area. This role would be a perfect match for someone who has experience as an Operations Manager who wants to make a change to a very organised and profitable company.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the leadership, technical management, procurement and control of the production processes.
- Planning and optimising programme delivery through the factory, including resources requirements, so that all jobs can be delivered on time, in full, as agreed.
- drive down all wasteful costs and manage operational expenses in line with agreed budgets
- oversee the productive capacity of the factory
- set & maintain quality standards
- lead Health & Safety processes and behaviour across all production sites
- ensure all operational staff are fully informed of their role, workload and what is required from them, to deliver successful jobs
- lead the operations team to work cohesively and in a positive manner
- develop, manage and maintain key performance information that assists in overall company growth
- contribute to management activity (short & long term planning) as required
- ensuring the Managing Director is kept abreast of all relevant challenges and opportunities
- other tasks as requested by management
What you'll need to succeed
- You will hold a degree qualification or NZCE in Civil Engineering or equivalent or
- Previous experience in a consultancy environment and management position
- Sound communication and problem solving skills are crucial
- Experience in water, wastewater, pumps stations or pipelines will see you succeed in this role OR
- Experience in running roading construction crews
- Experience liaising with local authorities, stakeholders and other contractors
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary with the opportunity to work in with a vibrant, established team with plenty of resource. Professional and personal development will be continuous and you will have the opportunity to build your network.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please contact Byron Kean on +64 021 246 4750 or email a CV through to Byron.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.