|Company||CB Civil & Drainage|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Up to $38 per hour, Company Vehicle (Personal Use)|
|Listed||Tue 31 Jul, 6:29 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Permanent Position | On-Going Training & Development
• Subdivision | Commercial Site Works Projects
• Projects in South | West | Central Auckland
• 50 – 60+ Hours Per Week | Guaranteed Wet Weather Hours
• Yearly Performance Bonus
Sick of not being paid what you're worth?
Are you seeking permanent employment and long-term job security with a fast growing and reputable civil contractor?
CB Civil is a progressive, national mid-tier civil contractor based in Auckland and Christchurch, employing over 100 staff with projects in Central Auckland, South Auckland, West Auckland, Kaikoura, Christchurch and South Canterbury. With a strong forward workload, we now require an experienced Civil Supervisor | Site Manager to join our successful civil team.
Ideally you will:
• Have strong site works, roading and earthworks experience
• Be hands on when required and provide direction to the crew(s)
• Experience reading plans, communicate effectively and meet production targets
• Run jobs from start to finish and liaise with project managers and client representatives
In your new role, you will actively lead a crew or multiple crews to ensure the successful project delivery of civil construction sites up to $5 million in value.
CB Civil treats their staff with honesty and respect and they offer a fun and hard working environment where health and safety is paramount.
We are also looking for:
• Drainage Foremen | Drainlayers
• Leading Hands | Excavator Operators
To be successful in your new role, you must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
To apply, register your interest in this position, or ask for further information, contact CB Civil's exclusive recruitment partner - Jordan Buchanan at Vulcan Talent - on:
M - 021 997 871
E - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively click on the ‘Apply now’ link below.
Vulcan Talent - True Talent for the Creation of Built Assets and Civil Infrastructure
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.