|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 2 Aug, 10:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Auckland based projects.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Great company culture.
A nationally renowned business with offices throughout the country, our client is a leading Main Contractor with a reputation for delivering projects on time and on budget. With over 40 years' experience across numerous sectors including industrial, healthcare, retail and commercial, the company have constructed some of the country's most premier buildings.
The company have recently procured high profile contracts in Auckland and require the services of a Senior Site Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
The role consists of, but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Managing sub-contractors and labour.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Adhering to internal and external policy and procedures.
- Enhancing and managing a professional relationship with the client.
- Driving the project ensuring completion to a high standard.
- QA documentation.
- Ensuring that project expenditure is accurately controlled and reported
To be considered for this role you will have a trade or tertiary background and extensive experience working on commercial construction projects. You will have great leadership skills along with an eye for detail and the ability to work within allocated time frames.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and a commitment to the continued development of your career.
If you looking for a new challenge with one of New Zealand's leading contractors then apply online or give us a call for a confidential chat today.
To apply directly for this role, click on the apply button or for more information, please contact Nikki Anderson:
T: +64 (0) 9 363 2928
M: +64 (0) 22 1361083