|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 2 Aug, 4:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
It has earned a solid reputation for our professional, innovative and cost effective service for construction and civil works contracts valued from $1million - 100million.
With a couple of new projects secured and continued growth, a need has arisen for a Site Engineer to offer support over their range of projects.
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years commercial building site experience
- Excellent technical construction skills with the ability to solve problems and recognise design and technical issues
- Excellent knowledge of drawing programs
- A flexible and co-operative attitude with a willingness to learn
- High level of communication skills
- Highly developed time management, scheduling and organisational skills
- Experience in subcontractor management
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Design review of engineer and architects plans
- Reviewing of specifications, plans and shop drawings
- Interaction with project architects, engineers and other professional consultants
- Maintain drawing register controls for the project
- Liaising and coordinating with subcontractor's
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are implemented effectively
On offer is a unique opportunity to work for this vibrant main contractor with a bright future. The offer a fun, close-knit culture and opportunities for personal development.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Tom Kilby on 021839809, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter email@example.com