|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$90000 - NZ$100000 per annum|
|Listed||Sat 11 Aug, 8:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
They seek a motivated, hard working and highly experienced Site Manager to help lead their high performing team, the right candidate will have extensive experience in managing multiple teams and organising plant machinery on high pressure civil earthwork projects.
- Manage/supervise multiple teams of workers
- Manage all site operations
- Co-ordinating numerous pieces of plant machinery
- Making sure all health and safety standards are being met
- Liaise with onsite staff including project managers, site engineers, plant operators etc
- Help to make sure project is in accordance with financial forecast and is running to schedule
- Must be an incredibly organised, hardworking and driven site manager
- Must have no less than 5 years management experience on high pressure civil earthworks projects
- Must have a good knowledge of plant and earth moving equipment and have a proven background in co-ordinating and allocate appropriate machinery to specific areas
- Must currently reside in and be eligible to work in New Zealand without sponsorship
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and medical test
- Must have a sound knowledge of NZ health and safety requirements and building codes
This is a chance to join a high performing team of professionals within an industry-leading organisation, with a fantastic work culture and a real opportunity to further your career experience.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, between 90-100k dependent on your level of experience.
If you would like to find out more about this job, speak to Johnny O'Rourke, Franklin Smith Civil Construction specialist on +6421839812 or alternatively send an updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.