|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Generous Commission Structure|
|Listed||Tue 27 Feb, 12:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You'll enjoy performance-based earnings and will be in line for great commissions and incentives! This is an opportunity to join dynamic and diverse organisations that pride themselves on being a little different, the culture is based on rewarding their dynamic team, and constantly striving to teach and promote their employees.
Adecco is proud to be representing Auckland's most desired companies, located in East Tamaki. Due to massive growth in the Auckland job market, we're on the hunt for Outbound Call Centre/Sales Consultants operating mainly in outbound calls with warm leads to follow on with potential customers and provide them with the best possible service/experience. Seat numbers are rising fast, so come join the successful teams and achieve a great work and social life balance!
- High volume outbound or inbound calls, B2C (Business to Customer, Depending on the role).
- Order entry as required.
- Fast paced work environment.
- Reach weekly sales targets.
What you will bring to the table:
- Proven ability to present a personalised solution to your customers' needs.
- Outgoing, bubble personality.
- Ability to communicate CLEARLY over the phone.
- Confident & outgoing personality with a positive attitude.
- Being driven to succeed & goal orientated.
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication.
- Engage customers, build rapport & ensure all customers are getting the best advice.
- Being a competitive person who thrives on achieving results!
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic - this is an opportunity that could kick-start your long term career within fast-growing organisations!
- New training and interesting methods to develop on your position
- Monthly incentive and reward structure in place
- Exciting prizes and giveaways (Sales competitions) for top performers
- Working in an open office with a great team & vibrant atmosphere
- Opportunities to network with and learn from some industry leaders
Do you have the above skills and experience and enjoy doing what you do best? This is a rare opportunity to be part of a quirky, diverse yet professional organisation that prides itself on becoming a market leader. Be part of a strong team and deliver your excellence!
If this role sounds like you, please apply via the link below!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.