|Pay & Benefits||$42,000 - $45,000|
|Listed||Tue 27 Feb, 4:41 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
My client manages a small contact centre, with a large percentage of the calls coming from the rural community and directly from our farmers. They work to help protect New Zealand’s primary industries and provide a range of services within the agricultural sector.
The reasons why this could be the right role for you include:
• You will be provided with extensive on the job training
• Monday to Friday, day shifts
• Amazing location in Lambton/Willis part of the CBD
• Interesting call content, mixture of both inbound and outbound calls, and longer conversations/call times
• Opportunity to use your great administration experience and your high attention to detail
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, between 7am and 5pm. With your working day starting at either 7am or 8am and finishing between 3.30pm and 5pm. No nights and no weekends!
We are looking to fill four vacancies with two being full time permanent and the other two are full time, six-month fixed term contracts.
To stand out from the crowd you will need to show us that your experience includes some of the following;
• Exposure to rural, agricultural, primary sector desirable but not essential
• Call centre experience would be advantageous
• The ability to handle your calls with a relaxed conversational manner, while showing genuine empathy towards your customers
• Be technically savvy, this will be tested
• Have great references to verify your capabilities and potential
If you can meet these requirements and can show us you have the “wow” factor,
then don’t delay – submit your up to date CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.