|Company||Housing New Zealand Corporation|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 1 Mar, 4:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Three-five permanent, full-time roles
- Based in our Manukau, Auckland office
Housing New Zealand is a Statutory Crown Entity responsible for providing high quality state housing to people in the greatest need, for the duration of their need, alongside supporting the government's priorities in the supply of emergency and affordable housing.
Housing New Zealand's vision is 'Building lives and communities by housing New Zealanders'.
The Customer Support Advisor are the first point of contact for our customers, we provide excellent customer service and assist primarily with property maintenance, accounts and tenancy issues. We are all about providing exceptional customer services to our tenants and stakeholders by being in the right place at the right time saying and doing the right thing.
About this opportunity:
- As a Customer Support Advisor you will be responsible for answering inbound telephone enquiries in a timely manner and providing customers with appropriate information, advice and options
- You will work closely with customers to resolve a range of issues and enquiries
- You will be fully trained and will be able to hit the ground running
- You will be in a supportive team environment and given every opportunity to grow and develop your skills
What you'll need to bring:
- previous experience working in a contact centre, social housing environment or customer focused role working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- clear, articulate and polite telephone manner
- the ability to adjust your communication style to suit your audience
- impressive customer service focus with attentive listening skills
- the capability of comprehending information quickly to determine circumstances and choose an appropriate course of action while following best practice and process
- the abiltiy to be technically competent to navigate a computer screen and type while talking
- the ability to work in a structured environment
- resilience and agility to move with change
- a positive attitude and enthusiasm to provide exceptional service to both external and internal customers of Housing New Zealand.
We offer you:
- the opportunity to grow your career via a clear career path and opportunities within in Housing New Zealand
- a competitive salary and a comprehensive set of benefits to protect your future
- a team that is proud of what they do.
Days and hours being offered: 9.30am to 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Assessment Centres on: to be confirmed
Induction Period is four weeks in duration from: mid April 2018
We offer an environment with great opportunities and exciting challenges to join a team of professionals who are passionate about people, improving the quality of our homes and giving something back to the community.
To apply please follow the online process.
The reference code for this position is 42505TM.
To see a copy of the position description and apply for the job, go to careers.hnzc.co.nz
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Kristine Evans at email@example.com
Applications close at 5.00pm on Tuesday, 6 March 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.