|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 3:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Opportunity to work for a global company
- East Tamaki location
- $41,000 per annum
About our client
Our client is one of New Zealand's biggest success stories; starting a staggering 82 years ago they now manufacture and distribute appliances on an international level and operate in 50 countries. They are synonymous with quality and an organisation that offers excellent opportunity for career development.
About the role
You'll be the first point of contact for existing customers who are experiencing technical issues with their product. With training provided you will run through the procedures and trouble shoot to relieve the customer or book technicians to call on them. Suitable for those who enjoy a challenge as no day will be the same!
You'll be working over a 7 day fortnightly roster with a start time between 10am - 2pm for an 8 hour shift.
- Free onsite parking
- Refurbished office environment
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Onsite subsidised cafe
- Free laundry facilities
- Warm, friendly and supportive team environment
To be successful you must have
- Proven customer service experience contact centre
- Clear communication skills
- The flexibility to work with rosters
- NZ citizen or permanent resident
- Empathetic and understanding nature
We are interviewing now! If you're interested in this role submit your CV through the APPLY NOW function or send your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.