|Company||Access Community Health|
|Listed||Fri 9 Mar, 9:23 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Care co-ordinators contribute to the delivery of our home based health care and support service by:
- Managing calls from clients regarding individual issues and concerns.
- Matching support workers to our clients, based on the support needs of the client
- Scheduling support worker visits, managing leave and shift cover using a purpose built database
We're looking for someone who shares our dedication to working in support of the elderly, people with disability and people recuperating from injury and illness.
- An excellent telephone manner
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Highly organised and methodical work habits
- The ability to negotiate positive outcomes
- Excellent time management skills
- A commitment to achieving excellent outcomes in a busy team environment
- Strong intermediate level database/typing/system skills
- Experience in the health or social sector desirable but not essential.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.