|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 14 Mar, 4:04 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Part time and Full Time shifts available!
- Does working for an industry leader appeal?
- Lose the commute, work from home!
Our client is looking for high performers with call centre experience to join their team of Customer Service Representatives. This is an inbound call centre role but with a twist! No more long commutes, no more paying for parking, no need to leave the comfort of your own home!
Being an at home role we need disciplined call centre superstars who thrive on working independently and pride themselves on their second to none customer service. You will be assisting customers with queries as well as looking for opportunities to upsell and cross sell.
What's in it for you?
Flexibility to choose one of the below shifts:
- Half day Saturday (10am - 2pm), half day Monday (8am - 12pm) plus two full days of your choice during the week (7.5 hour shift).
- Full day Friday (8am or 9am start) plus half day shifts Monday to Thursday all 8am - 12pm
- Full day Friday (8am or 9am start) plus half day shifts Monday to Thursday all 4pm - 8pm.
- Full day Friday (8am or 9am start) plus Monday to Thursday 8am - 12pm AND 4pm - 8pm (Split shift)
You will be required to work full time during training and will need to be able to commute to Penrose for the training.
- Lose the commute and work autonomously from home
- Excellent support, training and staff development
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- Fantastic discounts and other great perks!
To stand out from the rest, we are looking for:
- Previous sales/customer service experience
- Previous call centre experience
- Resilience, drive and the ability to work alone
- Self-motivation to achieve KPIs and sales targets
- Savvy computer skills and a high speed broadband connection - VDSL minimum
- Be permanently based within a 1 hour drive of Penrose, Auckland
- NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
This amazing opportunity starts on the 14th May 2018 and we're interviewing now! So don't let the ultimate balance between work and home life pass you by!
Once you send your CV through, you will receive a link where you can opt to send us a video, showcasing your skills and personality in your own words - we look forward to receiving your CV (and video if you are up for it!)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.