|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$40000 - NZ$50000 per annum|
|Listed||Wed 14 Mar, 10:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Do you have a passion for delivering quality customer service?
- Are you seeking a role where you can add value on a daily basis?
- Get in touch today to hear more about opportunities starting very soon!
We currently have multiple clients in the Christchurch area experiencing growth within their teams. We are looking for experienced customer service representatives to support them in continuing to deliver the best service.
About the opportunities:
Each role will vary but our clients are passionate about delivering the best service to their customers and we want people who share that passion to join them on their journey. All current opportunities mentioned are in a contact centre environment - ranging from newly developed small teams supporting technicians in a manufacturing environment, through to large public sector teams supporting their clients on a wide range of business topics. Your ability to pick up multiple systems and technologies will be key to your success as will you problem solving ability and eagerness to learn. You will be answering inbound calls, determining customer's needs and providing guidance and advice as required.
Full training will be provided for these opportunities.
Permanent opportunities starting are starting asap - if you do have a notice period in your current role, please outline this in your application.
Monday to Friday business hours - no sales.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer service role in a call centre or professional environment.
- Intermediate MS Office skills and a solid understanding of technology.
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills.
- A track record in providing a high level of customer service.
- Team player with a positive approach and a "can do attitude".
- Adaptable to changing environments and a level of resilience.
- Enjoy continuous learning and have the ability to articulate new information to your customers in an easy to understand manner.
How to apply:
Please apply via this website, or at www.jobs.hudson.com or email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref. No. BZ/44287 in the subject line. Alternatively, contact Eimear Hannon on 03 977 8559 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.