|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 20 Jul, 11:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Inbound Call Centre - Mon- Fri!
- Supportive, fun team environment
- Competitive Salary + Monthly paid commission
Spark is on the hunt for talented bilingual people who have a passion for sales, customer services and wanting to use their language skills to help support Spark's customers!
Your role is to ensure the delivery of an outstanding digital experience, and to keep customers connected with Spark's cutting-edge devices and technology. You are responsible for understanding the customers' total needs by providing effortless service, managing resolution of customer events and actively selling products and services which meet the customers' individual requirements.
You will be working on the Chinese/English queue so your ability to speak these languages with fluency is paramount.
Shifts will be between 8.30am - 6pm Monday - Friday, working 40 hours per week.
- A team player with a strong customer focus
- You are approachable and reliable
- Positive "can-do" attitude and great work ethic
- Can take initiative and are self-motivated
- Committed to the company's goals and culture
Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in bilingual language speaking - fluent in English AND either Cantonese and/or Mandarin
- Sales and Customer Service experience either phone based OR face to face
- Excellent problem-solving skills and be process orientated
- A love for technology and be computer literate
- The ability to deal with any customers, including difficult ones!
- Agility in a change driven environment
- Permanent position that develops your career and skillset
- Numerous opportunities for further career development as well as on the job training
- Central Auckland CBD location in a fun office space
- Competitive commissions and some amazing benefits - including discounts on Spark products, free Lightbox, life/income protection insurance, medical cover, deals and discounts from local and national retailers and much more!
- Work Monday - Friday, normal business hours!
Please apply via this website in the first instance. Alternatively, only if you are unable to apply online, please email your resume in Word format to email@example.com quoting ONLY the reference number 9B/35830 in the subject line.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.