|Company||One 4 All (2004) Ltd|
|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Mon 23 Jul, 11:45 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We call on behalf of some of New Zealand's major charities to raise donations to help support the great work they do -
- National Foundation for the Deaf
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Forest & Bird
- Fostering Kids
- Wellington Hospital.
Telemarketing is what we do … but really, it’s just having the ability to talk to people. We’ll give you a script to follow and we’ll show you how to turn that into a conversation and gain the donation.
You’ll be a little bit competitive and will love the thrill of the sale. Meeting targets will excite you and you’ll genuinely want to do well for our charities.
What's in it for you?
- Weekends free so you get to have a social life!
- You choose which regular nights you work, (a minimum of four per week)
- Guaranteed hours.
- An hourly rate.
- Comprehensive on the job training and support.
- Shut down period over Christmas for two weeks
- A fun, competitive and rewarding team environment.
- No 90-day trial period. All are staff are permanent from the day they start with us.
Previous telemarketing or sales experience is not essential … what is important is that you are confident, determined, follow processes and have personality plus!
Remember to attach both your curriculum vitae and also a letter which shows your personality and makes us want to talk to you.
Does this sound like something you would enjoy doing? Can you commit to these hours? If so, apply now and let's get the process started.
Check out the photo of our team leaders and Denise, our recruitment officer.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.