|Listed||Mon 23 Jul, 3:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Join our fun and fast paced team environment
- Customer Centric role
- Central Wellington Location
We have a number of exciting opportunities to join the Inland Revenue team at their Central Wellington offices for a short term temporary assignment until the end of August.
As Customer Service Officer (CSO) you will provide customer service across a variety of channels and products both proactively and reactively to help our customers to get it right from the start. Using available information and intelligence, you will understand the customer's situation and provide tailored real-time service to ensure first contact resolution wherever appropriate.
The customer is at the heart of what we do here and to be successful in this role you must have a passion for providing services to improve the customer experience.
The promotion of digital self-service as the channel of choice for customer interactions is also a key element of this role.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- The ability to quickly understand appropriate levels of customer communication
- A passion for providing excellent customer service which includes high quality interaction with our customers
- The ability to learn quickly
- Resilience and negotiating skills/influencing ability
- A team focus, supporting your colleagues and the wider team for the good of the customer
- Strong Customer Advisory skills and the ability to see a problem from the customers point of view
- Strong Digital skills and the ability to work across multiple channels
- Good time management skills, reliable and committed to the task at hand
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving, sound decision making and having a continuous improvement mind-set
- Prior experience in a similar role (highly desirable).
We are looking for proactive CSO's that care about making a difference to everyday New Zealanders and who want to contribute positively to our great team environment.
Sound like the job for you?
To apply, please click on the 'apply' button below and submit a CV and Cover Letter outlining the skills and experience you would bring to the role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.