|Company||Greenfingers Garden Bags|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 1:13 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
20 hours per week over 4 days 9am-3pm.
You will need to have excellent communication and written skills and previous Customer Service experience would be a benefit.
You will need to be able to keep your finger on the pulse as you will be hands on and an integral part of the team.
A cool, calm and collected approach to work is essential – the ideal candidate will need to be able to help bring new ideas that will help take our Customer Experience team to the next level!..
As we are a Kiwi owned business a neutral accent is preferable.
Who Are We?
- New Zealand Family Owned Business
- Environmentally Focused
- Growing Business
- Smart/Casual Environment
About the Role
We are currently seeking a fulltime professional and friendly Frontline Representative to join our small team in Botany. You will be responsible for taking inbound calls from customers, respond to customer emails and web enquiries and perform a variety of administrative duties.
• Handle inbound & outbound calls, including responding to customer email & webs
• Achieve KPI's around customer satisfaction
• Achieve department KPI’s
• Report on system efficiencies and offer solutions
• Be involved in regular team meetings, motivating and encouraging team
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Organised and process orientated
• Ability to multi task under pressure
• Problem Solving Skills
• Listening Skills
• Ability to work as part of a team environment
• Computer literacy and confidence in using multiple applications
We are offering a Fulltime position in the East Tamaki area. Our hours off business are Monday to Saturday
9:00am – 3:00pm. We’re offering between 20 hours per week, with overtime available based on workload.
Along with the required skills and experience you will have a sense of humour, a can do attitude and are passionate about working in a busy team environment.
If you think you have got what it takes to be a Frontline Customer Service Representative we would love to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.