|Pay & Benefits||Hourly rate + holiday pay|
|Listed||Thu 26 Jul, 11:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
This contact centre works within the banking, finance and investment space so some intent for this line of work long term would be preferred.
Based in a high performing, unique and customer driven team, you will provide outstanding customer service, talking to people about a small portfolio of finance and investment products. Dealing with warm inbound and outbound calls, you will be responsible for responding to queries from existing and potential customers as well as preparing correspondence and completing administration tasks.
Temporary assignment through until December 2018, with the possibility of being extended or becoming permanent for the right person.
The hours of work are based on a rotating roster, which will see you work 40 hours per week, between 8am – 7pm, Monday to Friday.
To stand out from the crowd, you will need to show the following:
- Previous experience within a banking environment is advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of people
- The ability to remain calm, focused and organised in a busy environment
- The ability to work effectively in a team or independently
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn and prove yourself
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A current and clear Ministry of Justice check
- A clean credit history
- Two great references from previous employers
If you can meet these requirements and can commit to an ongoing role, then don’t delay – submit your up-to-date CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.