|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 31 Jul, 9:24 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Do you enjoy talking to people and have a passion for sales? If the answer is yes and you are an experienced in sales and/or telesales, or you would like to embark on a new career as a successful outbound telesales agent then this is the role for you! Our client, a well-established Outsource Contact centre located in Westgate (West Auckland). Is looking for motivated, passionate sales people and they are happy to train. In this assignment you will be working 12noon – 8pm Monday to Friday in a modern designed for purpose contact centre. With the NorthWest Mall just next door this location is perfect for those living in West Auckland.
* Previous call centre/telesales experience or experience working with the public either within hospitality or retail
* A passion for meeting targets and the confidence to make outbound calls
* Excellent communication skills and ability to feel comfortable reading a set script
* The ability to quickly build rapport with possible customers and resilience to handle resistance and rejection
* A positive can-do attitude
IN RETURN YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* Ongoing training and development
* The opportunity to work for a well-established contact centre that has been operating for over 20 years
* Hours that suit your lifestyle working 12noon – 8pm
* The opportunity to work close to home in a location that offers plenty of parking near by
* A secure base hourly rate + bonus structure for meeting set targets
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to be part of a growing organisation where you are rewarded for your sales with uncapped bonus's and ongoing training and development.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.