|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Up to NZ$40000 per annum + Great benefits|
|Listed||Tue 31 Jul, 10:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Inbound customer service for a well-known retailer
- South Auckland location, free parking on site
- Friendly, down to earth team environment
This iconic Kiwi retailer are well known for providing a wide range of affordable products to New Zealanders. They are keen to welcome friendly and hardworking people to their down to earth team.
As the first point of contact, you will be taking inbound calls from new and existing customers. You may handle queries, orders, refunds and returns, as well as track orders and deliveries and handle any complaints as they arise.
There are multiple inbound positions available on a 6 month fixed term contract, with full time hours, based in offices at Wiri with free parking on site! The shifts for the positions are set at Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday 9am - 5.30pm. You will have Thursday and Friday off every week.
We are looking for
- Ability to build rapport easily with customers
- Previous call centre experience OR face to face/phone based customer service experience
- Punctual, committed and available to start ASAP
- A clear criminal background check
If this sounds like you, and you are available immediately for a 6 month fixed term contract in the call centre space, we would love to hear from you! Please apply via this website in the first instance. Alternatively, only if you are unable to apply online, please email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ONLY the reference number 9A/32541 in the subject line.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.