|Pay & Benefits||Up to NZ$40000 per annum + Monthly bonus (perfo...|
|Listed||Fri 3 Aug, 9:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The team at Concentrix are a diverse and inclusive bunch and are looking to expand their team and welcome in people from all different backgrounds and industries. Our main requirement is that you love speaking with people and helping them to solve their queries and answer questions in a kind, courteous and professional manner.
Don't worry if you haven't had experience in a call centre before - we'll give you 4 weeks of paid training when you start, and then ongoing support and guidance as you get comortable in the role.
Now there are some things you'll need to bring with you:
- A great and friendly attitude
- You must be a New Zealand Citizen or hold NZ Residency to be considered for this role
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts which will be scheduled from 9am - 9pm Mon Sun (5 days on, 2 days off)
- Reliable transport plan to get into Wellington city around these hours
- Willing to undergo a minitry of justice check
- Intermediate - advance computer skills
The annual salary for this role is $40,000 per annum with monthly incentives based on performance.
Please apply as soon as possible so we can get your career started. Applications will close 14th of August 9am
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.