|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 6 Aug, 10:13 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Temp assignments based in Penrose or Manukau
- Fast paced customer focused environment
- No outbound calling
We will have a number of exciting long term opportunities coming up to temp with Inland Revenue in Manukau or Penrose!
As a Customer Service Officer (CSO), you will provide customer service across a variety of channels including phone, email and digital channels to proactively and reactively help our customers to get it right from the start. Using available information and intelligence, you will understand your customer's situation and provide tailored real-time service to ensure first contact resolution wherever appropriate.
The promotion of digital self-service as the channel of choice for customer interactions will be a key element of this role.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Demonstrated prior experience providing a high level of customer service, preferably in a similar role
- The ability to quickly understand appropriate levels of customer communication and the ability to see a problem from the customer's point of view
- A passion for providing excellent customer service which includes high quality interaction with our customers
- A team focus, supporting your colleagues and the wider team for the good of the customer
- Strong digital skills and the ability to work across multiple channels
- Good time management skills and a strong work ethic.
The customer is at the heart of what we do here and to be successful in this role you must have a passion for providing services to improve the customer experience.
Shift hours are varied and up to 40 hours a week between 6am and 8.15pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5pm on Saturday.
Sound like the job for you?
To register your interest for future CSO roles, click on the 'Apply' button, select your location and then submit a CV and Cover Letter outlining the skills and experience you would bring to the role. We will be in touch with you to discuss any suitable future opportunities as they arise.
For further information please contact the Madison Managed Services team on email@example.com or free phone on 0508 262 653.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.