|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 12:02 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
We have a part time role offering a minimum of 16 hours per week with your base shifts being Friday and Saturday nights 11:00pm - 7:30am. This organisation operates 24/7 so flexibility is required.The first 6 weeks will be full time training so unfortunately we cannot consider candidates on student visas at this time.
This assignment is expected to be a minimum of 6months long.
You will work closely with our parking enforcement team, monitoring car park systems, despatching and managing incident responses, and dealing with customer queries so clear communication skills are essential.
We are looking for:
- Clear communicators - you will be communicating via radio so this is essential!
- The ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work throughout the week
- Availabililyt for 6 months plus
- NO student visas will be considered at all
If this sounds like you apply now!