|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive base, growing company|
|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 2:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
CVCheck is a SME, international business that provides a unique service product that is essential for a business. They are a market leader in background checking and verification software. They are successful by delivering their services with standout customer service.
As a Customer Service Consultant your role will be taking inbound phone calls and providing exceptional customer service from consumers and corporate customers for a technical product.
Day to day you will be:
- Processing over the phone requests for background checks
- Providing product knowledge, technical support and suggesting the appropriate products based on the customers' needs
- Answering email and social media queries
- Administration and sales support
Utilising an in-house software system - you need to be able to pick up new software quickly
With a small team already in place in Auckland, you will be a part of a growing team.
We are seeking individuals with a positive attitude, previous customer service experience, exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for attention to detail and an interest in technology. If you have previous training, team coach or knowledge specialist experience - we want to hear from you! Previous proven customer service experience is a must.
Interest in technology and being technically minded is a must for this start-up company!
- Continuous development
- Working for a growing company
- Central city location
- Part of an exciting project to grow a contact centre for the first time in New Zealand
- As the team will be growing in Auckland, there will be future opportunities for career development.
To get started on this exciting new project, click apply! Reference number 78624
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.