|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 6:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Penrose Location
- $47,000 per annum
- Permanent role - Hours Monday - Friday 7.30am / 4pm- 8.30pm / 5pm
Our client is a Market Leader that offers residential and commercial solutions for interior spaces from benchtops and cabinetry through to structural flooring, wall lining and commercial joinery. They are a nationwide business that manufactures and distributes its products throughout the country. The customer services team has been awarded and recognised internationally in the past which speaks volumes about their customer focus and passion for providing a seamless service for their customers.
You will be responsible for answering inbound calls and providing a high quality of customer service through fast and efficient response times, providing accurate information to enquires about products and services and processing orders/credits accurately. This is a fast paced, high volume environment so expect your days to flash before your eyes!
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience preferably from a background in manufacturing or distribution
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Natural problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate - Advanced level of Microsoft Skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
Benefits of the role
- Opportunity to work for a Market Leader
- Career progression
- Monthly incentives scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Fun, vibrant and supportive team environment
If you believe that you fit the bill please send your updated CV to: Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.