|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 7:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
LifeDirect by Trade Me is a fast-growing online business which is changing the way Kiwis buy insurance and now you could be apart of the awesomeness. We have a sweet opportunity that will see you being responsible for managing insurance application processes, ensuring customer applications run smoothly and their insurance is set up as quickly as possible.
One thing for you to keep in mind before hitting apply is that the hours for the role are specific. We need a full-timer who can work: Tuesday to Thursday 10.30am to 7.30pm and Friday to Saturday 8.00am to 5.00pm. Note, the first three weeks training will be Monday to Friday 8.00-5.00.
First up, here's why you'll love life at LifeDirect:
- We truly value our people and want you to succeed here, so we offer flexible working, bonuses, access to wellness programmes and a bunch of other good stuff.
- Our team is very close-knit, we have sales, customer care, marketing and tech all in one space so if you have interests in other parts of our business you can buddy up and learn from the person next to you.
- We celebrate our successes as a team, we have team goals and share in the success of each team member. We'll often head out for a team lunch or dinner together.
Each day brings fresh challenges, but here's a snapshot of what you can expect. You'll be:
- Looking after and entering sensitive information into our systems and then following up with customers and insurance companies.
- Providing extraordinary customer service ensuring that getting and maintaining insurance is as pain-free as possible for our customers.
- Making sure any changes our customers make (like an insurance increase) are actioned quickly and accurately.
- Helping ensure claims are handled quickly and sensitively by insurers.
- Providing ideas for making good things great and looking out for ways to improve our online and offline customer service experience.
So far so good? What we're looking for from you is:
*If you are able to speak Mandarin; this isn't a necessity but we'd love for you to help us better support our Mandarin-speaking customers.
*You'll always strive to make a fantastic impression, whether you're on the phone or writing an email.
*Experience in a customer care role would be preferred, experience in insurance would be even better.
- Attention to detail is really important along with forward thinking.
- Well-developed time management skills including the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks efficiently.
- The ability to work well as part of a team, share ideas, contribute towards team goals and have a focus on the overall team objective.
Trade Me is New Zealand's most influential ecommerce platform and as quintessentially Kiwi as you can get. We have a fun, vibrant and fast-moving place to work, and we're looking for someone who'll thrive in this environment. Check out what it's like to work at Trade Me in our video and click apply on the blue button below.