|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 10:54 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Fantastic team culture
- Well established New Zealand owned company
- Johnsonville location
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual to join a high performing call centre. Our client is a well established insurer who has been around for almost 100 years and pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service to their Members.
This will be a busy and varied role in a fun and supportive environment. Every day will be different as you will be responding to inbound calls with a variety of inquires. As the Membership is growing, there is a sales focus in this role and you will be actively seeking opportunities to up sell and provide advice on products.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in delivering outstanding customer service and will be passionate about helping people. In return, you will be provided with continuous training and work for an organisation who recognises initiative and celebrates success.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Responding to inbound phone calls and providing advice on products and services
- Lodging new claims and assisting with general claims inquiries
- Providing quotes and writing new business for house, contents and vehicle products
- Retaining and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following attributes:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience within a call centre environment
- Have recent banking and/or insurance knowledge
- Be resilient, empathic and able to work under pressure
- Proficient using applications within Microsoft Office Suite and can pick up new systems quickly
If this sounds like you, then apply today! Please apply only if you are eligible to work in New Zealand. To apply for this position please visit our Hot Jobs at www.h2r.co.nz, and refer to reference number 23043. For further information please contact Janine Petersen on 04 4999 471. All applications will be acknowledged by email.