|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 12:45 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
• Central Wellington location
• Fixed Term until November 2019
Inland Revenue is currently reinventing itself as a modern revenue organisation. This transformation journey will bring about significant change to the way we operate and how we interact with our customers. We’re making the tax system simpler, more open and certain for New Zealanders to pay their taxes and receive their entitlements.
We have an opportunity for Customer Service Officer (CSO) to join our Wellington team. As a customer-centric organisation, our goal is to give our customers the best possible experience. We’re looking for talented people who can support our Customer Services workload as we transition from current to future state through our Business Transformation programme of work.
In this role, your position is at the frontline, the first port of call for our diverse range of customers and will require a strong level of commitment to delivering a high standard of customer service. This is not your average Customer Services role; our environment is future focused and we look to hire people that are passionate about the service they provide, who crave constant learning and are committed to what they do.
Do you have what it takes to be a successful CSO? We are looking for;
• Highly effective communication and questioning skills
• Engage with each caller to really understand their needs
• A knack for problem solving and thinking on your feet
• Tech savvy and keen to transition to and learn new technologies
• Be friendly, composed, patient and resilient
• A talent for multi-tasking with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude!
• A desire to improve, be results focused and actively respond to feedback
• Be someone the team can rely on and trust
• Clearly and accurately convey the right information
• Ability to work in a structured environment
• Be agile and adjust well to change
To ensure your success, you will be provided with in-depth training and support from our experienced leaders, with regular coaching and performance feedback. Our team enjoy a range of benefits including discounts and subsidies such as our healthcare and banking packages.
The fine print
• We have three intakes, with commencement dates starting in August 2018
• We operate a rotating shift roster working Monday to Friday on 7 hour, 35 minute shifts between the hours of 7.25am and 8.30pm
• You will work no more than four Saturdays in a 16 week period
• If you are shortlisted for this vacancy you will need to complete online assessments as part of the recruitment process
If you’re interested please apply today!
Please click ‘apply’ and submit a CV along with your cover letter outlining how you are the perfect CSO for us.
For further information please see the attached Job Expectation or if you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Wednesday, 22 August 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.