|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 1:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Starting mid September
- Fast paced Call Centre environment
- Long term temp assignment
We have a number of exciting temporary roles with Inland Revenue located in Central Palmerston North!
As a Customer Service Officer (CSO), you will provide customer service across a variety of channels including phone, email and digital channels to proactively and reactively help our customers to get it right from the start. Using available information and intelligence, you will understand your customer's situation and provide tailored real-time service to ensure first contact resolution wherever appropriate.
The promotion of digital self-service as the channel of choice for customer interactions is also a key element of this role.
The customer is at the heart of what we do here and to be successful in this role you must have a passion for providing services to improve the customer experience.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Demonstrated prior experience providing a high level of customer service, preferably in Call Centre environment
- The ability to quickly understand appropriate levels of customer communication and ability to see a problem from the customer's point of view
- A passion for providing excellent customer service which includes high quality interaction with our customers
- A team focus, supporting your colleagues and the wider team for the good of the customer
- Strong digital skills and the ability to work across multiple channels
- Good time management skills and a strong work ethic.
Shift hours are varied and up to 40 hours a week between 8am and 8:15pm with occasional Saturday work from 9am to 1pm.
Sound like the job for you?
To apply for the CSO role, click on the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining the skills and experience you would bring to the role. For further information please contact the Madison team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 09 526 2653.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.