|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 9 Aug, 11:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Evening shift staff required!
- East Tamaki location
- $44k - $46k per annum
- Mon- Sun rotating rosters - start time between 10am-2pm for an 8 hour shift
My client, a global domestic appliances brand that designs, manufactures and markets their products, is after a number of Customer Service Representatives to join their evening shift team, who will provide exceptional service to their global consumer database of retailers, commercial, technicians and individual customers.
The position will see you answering a high volume of inbound phone calls from customers providing information on product and service enquiries, troubleshooting and service bookings. You'll be tasked with pre-purchase enquiries, booking repair technicians and resolving customer issues on a daily basis so you'll ideally enjoy speaking to individuals from all walks of life - and managing their complications!
The successful candidate MUST meet the following criteria:
- NZ citizen or permanent resident
- Available to start on the 27th August 2018
- At least 2-3 years' of contact centre experience
- At least 5 years' customer service experience
- Clear communication skills
- Empathetic and understanding nature
- Passion for providing effortless customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Benefits of this role:
- Free onsite parking
- Refurbished office environment
- Generous superannuation and Kiwisaver schemes
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Onsite subsidised cafe
- Free laundry facilities
- Warm, friendly and supportive team environment
- 4 week classroom & practical training provided
With a high impact on workplace culture, my client places a lot of emphasis on providing a fun, encouraging and hard-working environment. If you fit the bill then please email your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.