|Company||Fletcher Building Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 9 Aug, 1:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
At Laminex NZ, our Customer Service team plays a vital role in the success of the business by being the central link between Manufacturing, Distribution, Sales and of course, our Customers!
Based in Penrose, Auckland we are on the hunt for a proven, dedicated individual to join our highly-functioning team to primarily deal with inbound queries from our National customer base.
This is a "Customer Service" role with so much more.
Key responsibilities will be:
* Providing customer solutions whether on the phone, via email or occasionally in person.
* Data entry and systems management to ensure orders and credits are placed in a timely and proficient manner
* Providing key information and insights to our sales, manufacturing and distribution teams.
* Dealing with ad-hoc and unexpected requires in a positive and professional manner.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
* Have natural people skills and a flair for dealing with customers and colleagues professionally on the phone, on email and in person.
* Have strong technical nous and proven attention to detail.
* Have had some exposure to fast-paced, high-volume distribution environments such as Freight/logistics or FMCG.
* Have proven ability to pick up software systems and business processes, for example CRM or supply chain systems.
* Have respect for the Occupational Health & Safety practices ingrained in our DNA.
What we offer:
Excellent salary package
On the job training and development
A collaborative working environment
Career development opportunities
We want someone who can quickly reach "expert" status - both of our business and our customers!
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.