|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Package includes full medical cover|
|Listed||Thu 9 Aug, 6:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
*** Do you have spark - do you have passion - do you have great positive energy? ***
Rentokil Initial is one of the largest business services companies in the world. Our company operates in all major economies of Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and the Pacific. The company has some 36,000 employees providing a range of support services in over 70 countries worldwide.
This is your chance to join a market leader and global business and work within an experienced, supportive and collaborative team. We offer great opportunities for growth and development, in a growing organisation.
Rentokil Initial is currently in search of an experienced and dynamic Customer Service / Administration Coordinator to join our fast-paced Auckland based team. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, the ability to prioritise and to stick to deadlines but most of all, someone who is passionate about providing the BEST level of service to our customers.
What's in it for you:
- A market-related salary plus great benefits
- The chance to work for a multi-national business offering excellent growth and development opportunities
- An experienced, supportive and collaborative team environment
- An attractive package which includes full medical cover
- A great out-of-city location with on-site parking
The main duties for this role include:
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve customer enquiries
- Schedule all customer appointments according to standard operating procedures and documents all customer transactions and prepare required paperwork
- Managing customer escalations and liaising with internal departments to resolve complaint
- Look for opportunities to upsell products and services to inbound customers
- Report on a daily basis activity and results
- Investigating, resolving and responding promptly to all customer queries
- Providing administrative and account support
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience with customer service
- The ability to build long term internal and external relationships
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- A passion for new business development along with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
If you are looking for an exciting role supported by a great team and the opportunity to advance your career with a global & reputable company, then this is the role for you! APPLY NOW!
Please note that applicants must have the right to live and work permanently or long-term in New Zealand. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a pre-employment Health Assessment (including drug test) and complete a Ministry of Justice criminal records check, the results of which must be to Rentokil Initial's satisfaction.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.