|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 5:13 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
The hours are: Monday - Friday 07:30 - 12:30 with one full day a week. This means that you will be working a 30hour week.
- Accurately and efficiently acquire and enter all daily orders within tight daily deadlines
- Upsell & cross-sell to customers by conveying promotions, specials and understanding the customer
- Maintain customer database information
- Liaise internally with key stakeholders on customer information through daily reporting
- Resolve any issues that may come through from customers regarding their orders
What you bring:
- Previous experience in call centre/sales/customer services
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Natural at sales and relationship building
- Computer literate - proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
Because of the hours in this position - student visas will not be considered. This role is available immediately for the right person. Apply today and email me your CV to Wanda_Peschel@kellyservices.co.nz. If you need further information contact Wanda 0800 4 KELLY.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.