|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 5:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This important role will see you coordinating and rostering a team of support workers and ensuring that your client's needs are being met. You will have ownership of a portfolio of clients who are living with a disability and who may require long or short term care.
The key functions of this role are:
- Client relationship management through regular (if not daily) contact with your clients and support workers and occasionally our funders
- Managing a high volume of inbound calls through our high functioning and technical phone and software system
- Identifying and prioritising tasks according to their level of urgency
- Ability to respond immediately and professionally to problems and emergencies
- Maintaining daily care rosters
- Ongoing maintenance of records in our database
- Generating reports on activity
We require someone with high energy, compassion and a drive to enable people to live their best lives.
You will demonstrate the following:
- High energy, compassion and a drive to enable people to live their best lives
- Experience in a call centre environment would be advantageous, as would any experience within the health sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to problem solve and think on your feet
- Advanced computer skills
- Proven track record in customer service
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Full New Zealand work entitlements with no restriction
Others who have excelled in this position have come from previous careers in call centres, the travel industry, health insurance and telecommunications (to name just a few).
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Central Auckland CBD waterfront location - just minutes from bus stops, Britomart train station and ample car park buildings
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Friday afternoon drinks and snacks
- Social club
- Access to EAP services
- An inclusive organisation that embraces and celebrates team members who come from all walks of life.
Please apply online with your CV to Danielle Harrison if want to be a part of our growing and thriving company. Alternatively, call Danielle for a confidential and obligation free chat on 0800 266 577 during business hours
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.