|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 8:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The role of a Community Relationship Officer will have you generate leads, recruit and retain blood donors by working closely with different organisations, communities, groups and individual donors.
You will be a confident networker who is comfortable presenting to key stakeholders and have a passion for working with people!
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
• Setting up and meeting with different groups, organisations and individuals to promote NZ Blood and encourage different blood drives
• Build and maintain strong relationships with organisations and individuals to ensure donors are recruited and retained
• Schedule, organise and promote mobile blood drives
• Participate and help organise different promotional events
You will be passionate about working with the community, team focused and value working with a diverse group of people. We look for those who are self motivated and driven.
Previous experience in sales / account management / event management would be an advantage!
Other things we look for:
• System savvy – you must have previous experience working with Microsoft office and within a CRM system
• Customer and consumer focused
• Previous experience within a Sales team is preferred
• Clear criminal and credit history
• New Zealand Resident or Citizen
About The Company
New Zealand Blood Service was created to provide the people of New Zealand with safe, appropriate and timely access to blood and related services to meet their health needs.
They are responsible for the collection of blood from volunteer donors to the transfusion of blood products within the hospital environment - a 'vein to vein' transfusion service
The organisation employs over 600 people nationwide, who strive for excellence in meeting the needs of patients, staff and the wider healthcare community.
If this role is of interest, please submit a CV and cover letter. For more information, you are welcome to contact:
Lidya Paljk 022 618 8339
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.