|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Attractive salary + commission!|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 10:11 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Monday - Friday
- Base salary + commission
- Penrose location
We are looking for collection agents to be a part of a busy contact centre where your main focus will be improving bad debt, collecting outstanding payments, organising payment arrangements and you'll be self-motivated to smash targets.
Some key responsibilities will be
- Engaging with customers to discuss their outstanding debt and assist them to make outstanding or missed payments
- Advise customers on payment plans
- Enabling their rehabilitation and retention whilst reducing bad debt through effective profiling, problem solving and negotiation.
- Regular follow ups with customers
- Be solutions based about your approach while still being firm & transparent in your message
You will need to be available Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am-10pm. There is the choice to work overtime on Saturdays.
To be considered for this role you will need to
- Have at least 1-year collections experience
- Have an assertive collection ability
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a knack for problem solving
- Be persuasive in nature and have strong negotiation skills
- Must have clear credit
- Potential to earn uncapped commission
- Close to public transport
- Dress for your day
- Supportive team culture
- Two weeks of thorough training
We're interviewing now!
If you're interested in this role submit your CV through the APPLY NOW function
*You will not be considered for this role if you do not have collections experience.