|Pay & Benefits||Up to $48,000, plus benefits|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 12:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This role will involve communicating with customers via inbound/outbound calls and email. You assist in educating customers on their debt situations, making suggestions and coming to an agreement around payment plans. Conversations may be difficult, so it is essential you are able to empathise and use your life experience and wisdom to relate to customer situations but still reach the best possible outcome.
- Conduct outbound calls to individuals with outstanding debt
- Negotiating and adjusting payment plans or arrangements
- Determine appropriate collection steps to gain a win/win solution for the business and customer
- Working towards and achieving targets
Salary: Up to $48,000, plus benefits, based on your experience
Location: Wellington CBD
Hours: Monday - Friday, between 8am - 6pm
The company: You will get to be part of a company who pride themselves on being able to assist all New Zealanders day to day; helping to improve their quality of life. You will get to interact with people from all walks of life, whether they're citizens, residents, or those just visiting our beautiful country.
Must haves for this role:
- Contact centre experience
- Collections, credit control or debt recovery experience preferred
- A high level of resilience balanced with empathy
- Sound decision making ability
- Be solutions focused and quick thinking
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact the Madison Contact Centre Team (Alison, Felicity or Phoebe) on 04 499 8055. Otherwise APPLY today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.