|Pay & Benefits||Central CBD Location|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 12:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
About the role:
Our client's customers contact the team online so you will be responding the same way! However, sometimes its easier to talk through their questions over the phone - This will involve some outbound calling to existing customers.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will be connecting banks to our client's software and supporting customers connect real time financial data into their system.
You will be thoroughly trained to ensure you have a strong understanding of our client's products and services to ensure you provide great service to all customers.
Hours: Monday to Friday 11am - 8pm, Tuesday to Saturday (Tues - Fri 11am - 8pm, Sat 9am - 6pm) or Sunday to Thursday (Sun 9am - 6pm, Mon - Thur 11am - 8pm)
Training hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm (for approx. 3 weeks)
Duration: 6 Month fixed term contract, starting Mid November
To be successful in this role you will not only be customer driven, you will also have the ability to adapt in changing situations, be solutions focussed and have a commitment to achieving the best possible outcome for our clients valued customers.
What we need from you:
- Contact centre or customer service experience
- High level of attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Professional phone manner
- Initiative and the ability to self-manage
- Flexibility, as this is an ever-changing environment
- A team player and the ability to have fun!
- Casual dress
- Fresh fruit every week
- Soft drinks and barista made coffee
- Games room - table tennis and pool tables
If this sounds like you then don't hesitate to apply! Submit your CV via the provided link
All applications will be acknowledged electronically and you will be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of this client.