|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$48000 - NZ$50000 per annum + plus benefits|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 12:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Auckland CBD
- Full-time permanent
- $48 - 50k plus benefits
Work in the Insurance industry, in a diverse team and be the first point of contact for customers in the claims department. This is a full-time permanent position located in Auckland CBD. The contact centre operates on a 6 day rotating roster from Monday to Saturday between the hours of 8am - 8pm.
We are looking for:
You will be the first point of call to support customers taking inbound calls from customers at their time of need.
- Essential - 6 months + experience in a Call Centre or phone based role
- Ability to build rapport easily with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
- NZ citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Ideally a clear NZ credit and criminal check
In return, what you will need in order to succeed
- Flexible and resilient with the ability to cope under pressure
- Ability to provide a high level of empathy and understanding to customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great salary of $48k
- Career progression
- Other benefits and ongoing discounts
If this role sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply.
How to Apply
Please apply via this website, or at www.jobs.hudson.com. Alternatively, email your resume in Word format addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting only the reference number BZ/47016 in the subject line.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.