|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 5:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
We are currently recruiting for confident and articulate Customer Service Rep's to work in the inbound Contact Centre for a well-established government organisation in New Market.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering inbound calls and emails related to billing enquiries
- Providing accurate information to general enquiries about customer invoices
- Operate with a high quality of customer service through fast and efficient response times
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm - no weekend work!
Start: Monday 21st October - Not flexible
Applicants should have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Intermediate - Advanced computer skillls
Why should you consider temporary roles?
- Working for a government organisation such as this one will give a competitive edge to your CV.
- The role will also give you access to a number of new systems, processes and experiences.
- There is potential that this temporary opportunity could lead to something more permanent further down the line.
- Not to mention all the great people you get to meet and learn from along the way!
If you have the skills listed above and are interested in progressing further with your application click 'APPLY NOW'.