|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 5:37 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Data entry (inputting/modifying reservations)
- Dealing with customers via phone and email.
- Going out of your way to give our customers a positive Lucky experience.
The key skills and requirements for this role include:
- Dedication to a high standard of Customer Service.
- Great time management skills and attention to detail.
- Quick thinking on your feet and the ability to work under pressure.
- Great presentation skills - verbal, written and self.
- High energy and X- factor.
- The ability to work well in a team, without fear of getting your hands dirty when required.
- Basic computer knowledge and typing skills.
- A restricted driver’s license or higher.
What we offer at Lucky:
- An opportunity to kick-start your career in travel & tourism, customer service and more.
- A fun and vibrant working environment.
There are couple of positions available which are 40 hours per week with weekend work required. Feel free to get in touch if you're only looking for part- time work.
Preference will be given to those with previous relevant work experience or Tourism studies.
We require two positions filled in. Immediate start.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.