|Company||Fletcher Building Limited|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 10:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
At Laminex NZ, our Customer Service team plays a vital role in the success of the business by being the vital cog between Manufacturing, Distribution, Sales and of course, our Customers!
Our Auckland based team is on the hunt for a proven, dedicated individual to join a highly-functioning team, primarily dealing with inbound queries from our Auckland & North land customer base, fielding overflow calls from the rest of the country.
This is a "Customer Service" role with so much more.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Being the go-to for our customer queries and orders whether on the phone, on email or in person.
- Effective data entry and systems management to ensure orders and credits are placed in a timely and accurate way.
- Providing key information and insights to our sales, manufacturing and distribution teams.
- Dealing with ad-hoc and unexpected requests in a positive and professional manner.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Have natural people skills and a flair for dealing with customers and colleagues professionally on the phone, on email and in person.
- Have strong technical nous and proven attention to detail.
- Have had some exposure to fast-paced, high-volume distribution environments such as Freight/logistics or FMCG.
- Have proven ability to pick up software systems and business processes, for example CRM or supply chain systems.
We want someone who can quickly reach "expert" status - with both our business and our customers!
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
For confidential enquiries please email Janine Prakash, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at Janine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.